Raw Lettuce Wraps
- 2 very ripe avocados
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1 beet, shredded
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 3 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- kernels from one ear raw organic corn
- 2 tsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp raw agave nectar
- 6-8 large romaine lettuce leaves
I changed it up just a little- and used only 1/4 onion and 2 garlic cloves, but added a second tomato. I didn’t get all the seeds out of the jalapeno and it was a tad spicy, but it only lasted a minute (and a whole sippy cup of water!) I also added sea salt and a little oil and vinegar.
I will do one more post tomorrow about my juice week- sort of as a wrap up, so please come back one more day.