Thursday, September 27, 2012

Got Juice?–Day 3

Today was a great day!  I had a lot of energy and didn’t get as hungry as yesterday.  My juice today was made with apple, orange, grapefruit and lemon.  Very citrusy I must say.  But quite tasty.  I treated myself at lunch to a big ole salad at Jason’s Deli.  They have all the good stuff to put in it and I cheated just a tad and had the nuts, raisins, almonds, seeds mixture they have.  Just kind of spooned it all over.  Oil and vinegar dressing.  Filled me right up. 

fruit in blender

 

 

Tonight, I made a super good almond milk smoothie from Tiffany’s super good almond milk.  Bananas, strawberries, blueberries and mangoes- all frozen.  Yummy!

And, look how pretty it is!

Blueberry smoothie

 

 

I picked up my juice for the last three days after lunch today.  Two are orangey and one is beety looking.  I will show you a pix tomorrow.  I need to finish this post so we can watch the series premiere of Person of Interest.  Posting a couple of cute cards tomorrow too….stay tuned.

 

So, before I go, thought I would leave you with a new picture of Sweet Isabella.  Ain’t she something?

Bella tutu 2

‘Til next time,

Blessings,

Diane

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails