Thursday, May 7, 2009

Father’s Day 2009 – WT217 Kool Kraft

I can’t believe it has been so long since I’ve posted!  We’ve been out of town a lot visiting family and such and just been busy, busy, busy.  I have been making cards and was excited to see that the Ways to Use It challenge today on SCS was to use one of my favorites- Kraft cardstock.  Kraft is the perfect accent for so many occasion cards that we sometimes forget to use.  So, since I am working on Father’s Day cards, (I know you are envious that I am working so far ahead!), I decided to use my new Great Impressions stamp with my new beautiful Designer Series Paper Parisian Breeze Specialty and one of my favorite sketches and some kool kraft paper and cross this one off my list!  And I’ve got to admit that I just love the results!  I used five different paper patterns and colored, clear embossed and cut out this cute image and popped it up as the focal point.  I hope you like it too.

 

 

WT217 Kool Krafty Father's Day

 

There’s more coming this week- I promise to stay in touch better than I have recently.  I miss all of you!

Blessings,

 

Diane

Supplies:  Stamps: Great Impressions Old Pick-Up Truck; Paper:  Chocolate Chip, Kraft, PTI White, Baja Breeze, Parisian Breeze Specialty Paper; Ink:  Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa, Certainly Celery, Baja Breeze; Accessories:  SU! Markers, Aqua Painter, Clear embossing powder, Heat Tool, VersaMarker, Crop-A-Dile, Eyelets, MS Classic Butterfly punch, Computer generated sentiment, Dimensionals.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails