Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Raspberry Birthday Dress - SC229

 

Here’s a great sketch for the challenge on SCS today, plus the cutest dress template that I saw on Bensarmom’s blog, Trusting in the Lord for All ThingsShe is so creative- take a look and you will be blessed. 

I’m in love with Raspberry Tart DSP from Stampin’ UpThere’s a special this month- buy three packs of DSP and get one free.  If you don’t have a SU! demo, here’s the link to the best one in the business – Lisa Wright’s Stampin’ Up site

I’ve got to get dinner started- so here’s my birthday card for my niece Tina using this spiffy paper.  Enjoy!

SC229 Raspberry Dressy Birthday 010

Technorati Tags:

Blessings,

Diane

Supplies:  Stamps: Phrase Collection – Inque; Paper:  Raspberry Tart DSP, Kiwi Kiss, Cameo Coral, Whisper White; Ink:  Basic Black; Accessories:  MS Doily Punch, Paper Studio Pearls, PTI Berry Sorbet Ribbon, Nesties Scallop Circle Die, Dimensionals

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails