Monday, May 25, 2009

Alice, How Does Your Garden Grow? CPCM-NTYW04

If you haven’t visited Christian Paper Crafts Magazine yet, I encourage you to go straight to this site- right now!  Cindy Coutts and her team have put together an awesome site that allows Christian women to share their stories of faith and share their creative gifts.  You will be inspired by the Bible Studies and reflections in the community. 

The site is just beginning its 4th week so I’ve decided to try and catch up on the challenges so far.  The New To You Wednesday challenge for 5-6-09 was to use paper piecing in our creations.  I love “dressing” my stamp characters and this cute garden Hanna was just perfect.  So I made this card for my great Christian friend Alice’s birthday, an outdoor gal and she and hubby Steve are about the only folks I know that are true farmers.  It is such a treat to visit them and see the livestock, gardens, the lake with ducks and fish- so delightful!

This card is a case of a creation I saw Stampin’ with DiI didn’t use the cute apron fold, but did duplicate her design- just couldn’t improve on it!  Hope you like it.

CPCM-NTYW04-Alice - April -no SCS Hanna

 

Blessings,

 

Diane

Supplies:  Stamps:  Hanna Garden Clear; Paper:  SU Not Quite Navy, Kiwi Kiss, PTI White, SU Urban Garden DSP; Ink:  Basic Black, Really Rust, Creamy Caramel, Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Light Grey, Chocolate Chip, Blush Blossom;  Accessories:  Baja Breeze ribbon, SU and Prismacolor Markers, Dimensionals

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails