Monday, April 6, 2009

Happy Easter Flower Pot – TLC215, BVC09

Look at this cute little flower pot card!  Today’s Technique Lovers Challenge included a tutorial by Stephanie Luman for this card sketch and I had so much fun “picking my bouquet” for my design.  I admit I worked on it all day and enjoyed building the pot to fit a standard A2 envelope.  Visit the SCS gallery and check out all the cute “pots.”  I’ve included a pic of the finished card and the insert.

TLC215 Happy Easter Flower Pot TLC215 Happy Easter Flower Pot- Insert

The sentiments are two of the Plain Jane singles from Verve Stamps.  They are only $3 each and give a super crisp clean image.  Love the Martha Stewart butterfly punch and all my bug die cut flowers.

This is the most important week in the life of a Christian – when eternal life was secured for all who believe, through the ultimate sacrifice by the Lamb of God.  I pray that you are rejoicing in this wonderful gift.

Blessings to you and your family this Holy week,

Diane

Supplies:  Stamps:  Verve Plain Jane Rejoice and Happy Easter; Paper: Certainly Celery, Barely Banana, PTI White, Almost Amethyst, Pink Pirouette; Ink: PTI True Black; Accessories:  Cuttlebug diecuts and Embossing folders, MS Classic Butterfly Punch and Doily Lace punches, Flower Soft, Pink satin ribbon from Wal-Mart, Bitty pearls, Dimensionals.

 

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails