Monday, August 19, 2013

Spread More Joy with Stampin’ Up!

The first “In To You” stamp set Spread the Joy is quickly becoming one of my favorites.  Here are a couple of cards that showcase this cute set.  Find out more about In To You here.
Spread the Joy - Be Brave 8-13
This was such an easy card- it turned out just like I imagined.  The background is an acrylic stamping block inked up with Soft Sky.  Loved the way it looks.  I colored the rhinestones with a red Sharpie.  I stamped the ship first in Real Red, then in Midnight Muse and cut it out and popped up with a dimensional over the red ship. 
Recipe: (all product available 24/7 at Diane’s Demo Site)
Paper: Whisper White, Midnight Muse, Real Red, Soft Sky Cardstock; Red Glimmer Paper; Stamps: Spread the Joy, Tape It
Inks: Real Red, Soft Sky, Midnight Muse
Accessories and Tools: Bone Folder; Stampin' Dimensionals; Tombow adhesive; Sticky Strip; Cherry Cobbler Baker’s Twine; Circle Punches; Basic Rhinestones; Acrylic Blocks;

Spread the Joy 8-13
Another quick and easy card. This is a CASE from one of the blogs I read- but I cannot locate the source.  I will keep trying, because I would love to give credit to the designer.  I changed the colors and stamp set she used.  I just cut banners (some tiny) from the Sweater Weather DSP and glued them randomly to the card front.  Stamped the tag (from my price tag box) a couple of times with Tangerine Tango and Crushed Curry, added the trinket and then the tiny banners.  Added it to the card front with dimensionals and layered with the Spread Joy element that I had stamped and hand cut.  Threaded the button and adhered with Glue Dots.  Stamped the top side with Gorgeous Grunge in TT and CC.  You could also use our new Season of Style Washi Tape with coordinating colors and a cute Christmas sentiment…..cute, cute, cute.
Recipe: (all product available 24/7 at Diane’s Demo Site)
Paper: Whisper White Cardstock; Sweater Weather DSP; Stamps: Spread the Joy, Gorgeous Grunge, Crumb Cake Inks: Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry Accessories and Tools: Bone Folder; Stampin' Dimensionals; Tombow adhesive; Neutrals Button; Linen Thread; Vintage Trinkets; Stampin’ Sponge; Glue Dots; Price Tag;
Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy.
Here’s another picture of Princess Isabella…I know you wanted to see her again!
Princess Bella 8-13
Blessings,
Diane




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails