When: Saturday, September 7th from 9:30 am - 1:30 pm
Where: My house, 27 Epperson Drive (Northpointe)
Class Fee: $35.00
Deadline to enroll: Saturday, August 31st.
Payment due: Wednesday, Sept. 4th
What is Washi Tape? Washi is usually a narrow, thin, almost transparent tape that is respositionable. It comes on a roll in various patterns and designs. It is FUN!
What do you do with it? That's the fun part. You can decorate anything- greeting cards, tags, personal items, pictures, journals, mirrors, picture frames, furniture- just search on Pinterest for Washi and you will be amazed at what people are doing with it.
What is included in the class fee? Here's what you get:
1. All 12 rolls of Stampin' Up! Washi Tape (pictured above).
2. 10 notecards and envelopes (5 to use in class, 5 to take home!)
3. Full size and gift cards and envelopes
4. 5 yards of White Baker's Twine
5. 2 yards of Daffodil Delight Grosgrain Ribbon
6. 5 Lace Paper Doilies
7. Gift bags and Treat bags
8. Miscellaneous Embellishments (candy dots, buttons, ribbon, rhinestones)
What type projects will we make?
* Notecards, gift cards and full size cards
* 8X8 Scrapbook page that can also be framed
* Gift tags and bags
* Treat bags (with treats!)
Here are some examples:
- $5 Gift Certificate that can be used on your next $30 Stampin' Up! order
What do I bring? Please bring your favorite adhesive, bone folder, scissors, paper piercing tool or tweezers (if you have them). Let me know if you need adhesive and I will order with the other supplies.
Note: If you are excited about the class, but are unable to attend, kits will be available for the same fee. Plus the perks. You can substitute the stamp images with those in your collection. (or pop over here someday and pick from my stash) Same deadlines apply.
The projects will move quickly and I know you are going to love this new way of decorating. Please let me know as soon as you can if you will be attending. I will need to order the supplies on September 1st.
I am so excited about this class, but more than that, I have missed our fun times together and am so very ready to get together and play. I have two other workshop/classes planned- jot these dates down, October 5th and November 2nd.