Monday, March 19, 2012

Beautiful Banner

I am sure you have noticed that banners, in all shapes and forms, are uber-trendy in papercrafting right now and I am in LOVE with them.  I made banners for Isabella’s first birthday, Christmas, Valentine’s Day…and many for absolutely no occasion.  Shelli Gardner, co-founder of Stampin’ Up! loves them too and so much so that banners are her Creative Challenge for this month.  So….I really wanted to join in.  An excuse to make one more.  Don’t need excuse really, but did enjoy making something for me after all the decorations I just finished for my niece Jill’s baby shower.  Check out the next post for lots of pictures of our fun time.
Until then, enjoy my heart banner.  All supplies by Stampin’ Up! and you can purchase them in my store 24/7…
I have this on the big mirror over the fireplace in the den so I had to take it down and put it on a contrasting color for the photo.  And, I still haven’t finished my new picture-taking place, so the photos are not the best.  But, I am sure you get the drift.
I can’t sign off without sharing a memory from yesterday of sweet Bella and her Poppy checking out the Camellia she plucked from the bush in our backyard.  My loves. 
And, I wouldn’t be offended if you left a comment on her cuteness!
IMG_1251

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails