Thursday, June 9, 2011

Bella at 6 months - What a Blessing!!!!!

It is so hard to believe that our Isabella is 6 months old! She is happy, healthy and a sweet little baby. I am loving every minute of being a grandmother (Mimi) and Bob is a little silly over being “Poppy.” Who knew what an exciting adventure this would be? Here’s a few photos of Isabella at 6 months:










We are on the road to Franklin today to spend a couple of days- then on Saturday we will be bringing the little precious back home with us for a few days. I can’t wait to get her all to myself. Just left Leiper's Fork and couldn't resist snapping this quick photo. All we need is Andy and Barney along with Bo and Luke. I just love Williamson County, Tennessee.




'Til next time....Blessings.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Franklin

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails