Friday, June 3, 2011

Hello Doilies Sneak Peak

I am still here waiting, waiting and waiting for Mr. Brown (UPS) to arrive with my demonstrator copy of the new Stampin’ Up! Idea Book and Catalog that goes live to customers on July 1.  In addition to the catalog, I will be getting the new In Colors and a couple of new stamp sets with this ship, so I decided to bide my time by getting a card ready to go with items from the new catalog.

So, in just a little while, I will be posting my first card using brand new items- it is an absolute case of a card on the cover of our demonstrator monthly magazine.

And, here it is!!!  Thank you Mr. Brown ….

Delicate Doilies - Stampin Success case

I used the current Curly Cute set and the new Delicate Doilies Set, along with brand new In Color Wisteria Wonder Textured Card Stock which looks great with the Pumpkin Pie, Pretty In Pink and Whisper White papers.  Then, as the terrific focal point, a Melon Mambo doily die cut from the to die for Flirtatious Specialty Designer Series Paper.  Add a couple of rhinestones (oops! forgot those before I photographed)  and a little white Baker’s Twine and you have a gorgeous card- suitable for most any occasion.

 

Photo May 28, 10 55 36 AM

‘Til next time….

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails