Sunday, July 18, 2010

23.4 lbs. of Fun – Part 2

Hallelujah, Glory Be To Our Great God!  Can’t stop humming that song from our worship service this morning.  I hope that you and your family also enjoyed an awesome Sunday worship. 
Latisha Yoast, aka 1busymomof2, is being honored this week as the Featured Stamper on Splitcoaststampers.  If you have a chance, drop by and take a gander at her amazing gallery.  If you aren’t already checking out SCS and the amazing creations and tutorials and just about everything under the sun…go right now and take a look.  Lots of great ideas, card and scrapbook sketches…you get the picture.  I would love for you to browse through my gallery on SCS too…..Lost in the 60’s.
Now, to further honor Latisha, I have chosen one of her creations to CASE (Copy and Share Everything), changing an item or two to make it my own.  I chose to CASE this card.
And, as Part 2 of 23.4 lbs. of Fun…I am using a bunch of brand new stuff from Stampin’ Up! including my very favorite new stamp set Just Believe.  I predict this awesome set of 9 be around for a very long time.  I’ve included a picture of the set.  Also used, for the first time, Presto Patterns Specialty Designer Paper. It’s the pinkish layer behind the image.  I sponged it with Blushing Bride ink and like magic, err, Presto!, the pattern appeared and it is GORGEOUS.  Can’t wait to demonstrate this at my next workshop.  More new stuff Pear Pizazz stamp pad and ribbon and the Blushing Bride ribbon, plus the Pearl accents.  All in all, it was a pretty easy card to make…but IRL (In Real Life) it is stunning.  Take a look:
View Just Believe - Presto - 7-18-10

Give me a shout if you want to learn how to make this pretty all occasion card.  Hope your weekend is continuing to be peaceful and restful.

1 comment:

Molly B said...

Beautiful card. I really want this set now! Thanks for following my blog. I am following you as well. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails