Tuesday, June 8, 2010

What a Great Tuesday! CAS70

’ve had such a good day today.  It is my sweet Mother’s 85th Birthday and her Facebook page is full of wonderful, heartfelt wishes from friends all over the world.  She is so special and I love her so much.
I’ve spent the day going through the new Stampin’ Up! catalog for the umpteenth time.  I just can’t wait to share it with you.  My supply will be shipped on June 18th – so get ready for some fantabulous new stamp sets, beautiful new colors and lots of exciting surprises.  I will publish links as soon as we are allowed.
In the meantime, I made this card using Greenhouse Garden for the very first time.  This two-step set is in the current catalog but I didn’t get it until recently.  Wow, I just didn’t know what I was missing.  It is terrific as you can tell by this CAS (Clean and Simple) card.  The Stamp-a-ma-jig makes lining up the images sooooooo easy.  If you don’t have one, order right away.  It helps so much to line up your sentiments or any floating image- wood mounted stamps or clear mount.
I used two of the new core colors- Marina Mist and Daffodil Delight and love, love them.  Especially the Marina Mist.  Today’s favorite.  I love the new core and new in colors so much that I will be changing my favorites daily!
I sure hope you are having a great day and wish you great blessings,






Supplies: All supplies are current Stampin’ Up! products
Stamps:  Greenhouse Garden, Elements of Style, Well Scripted
Paper:  Whisper White, Basic Black, Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight
Ink:  Basic Black, Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight
Accessories:  Basic Black gingham ribbon, SU! dimensionals, Clear blocks, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Corner rounder punch

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card. And I love your blog name.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails