Tuesday, June 1, 2010

LAST CHANCE!!! Stock Up on your favorites! Save some $$!

 Hello friends!  It's June!  and I hope you have marvelous plans for the summer.

We are out of town visiting the kids but I just HAD to get this to you so you can take a good look at the Last Chance Lists while they are hot off the press.  These are stamp sets, ink, cardstock, designer paper, accessories that are being "retired" or "reconfigured prior to the Color Renovation and new catalog launch July 1.  It's a great time to stock up on your favorites and get that set you have always wanted before it goes away forever.  Many items are at reduced prices and I'll be stocking up on many regular priced "reconfiguration" items ....I'm just sayin' this may be the time for you to stock up too.


Have a wonderful day!  We are enjoying the kids and my sweet daughter-in-law and I are going shopping this afternoon for " baby" stuff.  I'm so excited- our first grandchild!




Blessings,

Diane

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails