Monday, February 1, 2010

Love You Much Sweets and Treats!

Technorati Tags: ,,,,,,

Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and don’t you love all the pretty cards and treats that are in the stores right now? Well I do too and have been busy creating hand-made Valentine’s for the people I love- plus some treat boxes to hold sweets for the sweeties. Here is one set that I just finished and almost all of the elements used are from the new Stampin’ Up! Occasions Mini Catalog and the Sale-A-Bration brochure.

Love You Sweet Treets

Here are the supplies I used:

Stamps: I {Heart} Hearts, Well Scripted from the Occasions Mini

Paper: Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla and Whisper White cardstock; Sending Love Specialty DSP from the Occasions Mini

Ink: Real Red

Accessories: Scallop Trim Border Punch- Sale-A-Bration free product!; Small and Large Heart Punches; Scallop Circle Punch; Versamark; Red Embossing Powder; Heat Tool; Red Buttons from Playground collection; Cello Bags; Red Satin Ribbon; Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon; Chocolate Chip Sheer Ribbon; Swiss Dots Embossing Folder; Big Shot; Top Note Die; Sticky Strip; SNAIL adhesive;

Looks like a lot of work, doesn’t it? Well, the treat bag took about 10 minutes and the card around 20, including the cutting and punching and a couple of interruptions! Once I decided on the design, it was easy peasy.

Let me know if you want to learn how to create these cuties for your sweeties and remember that I am paying the shipping on all orders of $50 or more this year- a 10% savings and during Sale-A-Bration, you get a free stamp set, punch or pretty paper with each $50 you spend.

I am still enjoying the snow and a little sad to know that it will be going away soon. I hope that you have been cozy and warm these past few days.

Blessings,

Diane

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails