Thursday, February 25, 2010

Fox and Friends – Totally Cased

The March Stampin’ Success magazine was delivered last week.  It’s like Christmas when I see it in the mailbox because I know I will find so many inspiring projects in it.  For those not familiar with what I am talking about, Stampin’ Success is the monthly creative helper for Stampin’ Up! demonstrators.  Just one of the terrific resources available to demos.  Anyway, several cards are featured this month created by demo Renee VanStralen and using the new Fox and Friends set that is available in the Occasions Mini Catalog until April 30th.  I got this set over two months ago and it hadn’t seen ink yet, so when I saw these super creations I just had to make one of her cards…..so here it is!  And it’s a cutie- great for young kids and old kids (like me) alike.  The little sentiment can be changed as appropriate to the occasion.  I will definitely be using this set in my new workshop.

Cold again here in West Tennessee and I’ve heard rumors of more snow!  Hard to believe with March fast approaching but last March 1 we had the prettiest snow- check the photo I posted on that day.  Just beautiful. 

 

 From Fox and Friends

 

Blessings,

Diane

Stamps:  Fox and Friends, Sentiment created with My Digital Studio software

Paper:  Whisper White, Old Olive, Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Sweet Pea DSP

Ink:  Real Red, More Mustard, Old Olive

Embellishments:  Real Red Ribbon, Antique Brass Bid Brad

Tools:  Push pin, SU! Dimensionals, SU! Circle Punches

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails