Friday, August 14, 2009

WSC93 Trendy Forest Friend

It’s Friday!  Weekend on the way!  Even though I am retired and now a full-time homemaker, I still look forward to the weekends.  I am always excited about the Sunday morning message and having the freedom to worship our Savior without penalty or threat.  Our God is an awesome God, He reigns!!!

I am just crazy about these two stamp sets from Stampin’ Up!- Trendy Trees and Forest Friends.  They are among the least expensive sets, but I knew right away they would get a lot of inkin’ from me.  This card is for Beate’s Fresh and Fun Weekend Sketch Challenge and I chose to use  four of the new In Colors.  I didn’t think much of the colors until I made a few cards and now I think they are terrific.  Soft Suede is a real keeper and Bermuda Bay- yumm, yumm!

WSC93 Trendy Forest Friendwsc93

 

Have a wonderful and blessed weekend,

Diane

Stamps:  SU! Trendy Trees, Forest Friends, Pocket Silhouettes

Paper:  Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Dusty Durango

Ink:  Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry

Embellishments:  Dusty Durango ribbon

Tools:   Dimensionals, Scallop Circle Nestie and Circle Nestie, Big Shot, Little Leaves Sizzlit Die, Stamp-a-ma-jig

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails