Sunday, August 9, 2009

Pocket Silhouettes and Big Shot!

Technorati Tags: ,,,,

Whoo-hoo, I got my Big Shot this week and just love it!  I already had a few dies that I was using in my CB, but I am excited about being able to use such a vast array of elements in the Big Shot and not be limited to cardstock, paper and lite chipboard.  Also got the Little Leaves die- a whoppin’ $5.50 for this too cute die that I know I will use over and over again. 

Here are a couple of cute CAS (Clean and Simple) cards that I made this week using the very versatile Pocket Silhouettes set.  What great images for making notecard sets!  You will also see those cute Big Shot leaves on one of the cards.  Check out the score lines on the bottom of the Thinking of You card.  So easy, but so elegant, I think.

 Pocket Thinking of You 1 Best Wishes Bashful Blue 2

 

Happy Stampin’ and Blessings,

 

Diane

Stamps:  SU! Pocket Silhouettes, Sincere Salutations, Essence of Love

Paper:  Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Dusty Durango, Bashful Blue Patterns Pack DSP

Ink:  Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Basic Black, Dusty Durango

Embellishments:  SU! White Organza ribbon, Gold brads, Little Leaves die

Tools:  Push pin, Dimensionals, Scallop Edge Punch, Score blade, MS Butterfly punch, Big Shot, Dotted Swiss EF

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails