Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Stampin' Up! Convention 2013 - So Fabulous!


(I know I have been AWOL for way too long.  But I am back and energized!)

I never thought I would have the opportunity to go to convention, but all the planets aligned just right and I made my way to Salt Lake City a couple of weeks ago and joined with 5800 demonstrators from across the world to celebrate the 25th Anniversary of this great company.

Sweet hubby enjoyed Salt Lake City (beau-ti-ful) while I was celebrated and overwhelmed with the talent of our Home Office crew. The training was awesome, as was the new products and promotions introduced during convention.

Here's CEO and Co-Founder Shelli Gardner during opening session looking as fabulous as she is sweet and caring.  I am always inspired just being around her.

And here we are raring to go....


I will keep this short, but stay tuned for several more posts about convention and the upcoming exciting announcements I can share with you about moving forward with Stampin' Up!

Blessings and thanks for looking!

Diane

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails