Friday, November 16, 2012

Ink-redible: FREE COLLECTION OF STAMP PADS until December 16th


InkPromo_DBWS_Nov12_NA
You have TWO options to  earn 10 FREE Classic Stamp pads -  Brights, Regals, or Subtles, but you have to act fast.  This offer expires December 16th.  An Ink-redible offer.
Option 1:
Host a $450 workshop and earn your collection choice in addition to regular hostess benefits.  That’s a minimum of $115 in FREE product. 

Option 2:
Join the Stampin’ Up! family and choose a stamp pad collection as your bonus!  The Starter Kit is your choice of $125 in product for only $99!  Business items, worth $50, are included.  And shipping is free!!!
 
You can earn TWO FREE COLLECTIONS by hosting a $450 workshop AND joining the Stampin’ Up! family.  What a terrific way to kick off your new business- or add to your hobby supplies.  With the best ink in the business.  Really.  We have won awards!

Questions?  Just contact me for more information.  I would love to have you on my team.  Being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator is the second best job I have ever had.  (First is wife and mother!)  And, I still really consider myself a “hobby” demonstrator.  I love the resources available to me, plus getting a discount on quality products is, well, terrific.

We’ve got so much going on right now…stay tuned for more fantastic promotions.
Blessings,
Diane

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails