Sunday, September 18, 2011

Stamping 411 Saturday Sketch Challenge and My Crafty Picks

It’s been awhile since I have participated in challenges and now I have done two in two days!  Here is my card for Stamping 411’s Saturday Sketch Challenge #221.  Participating in challenges is a good way to get your creative mojo running and I have enjoyed every minute of it.  Here’s the sketch:

and here’s my card.  I really don’t “do” Halloween, but I loved the owl image in this cute Stampin’ Up! Dark and Dreary stamp set, so I purchased the My Digital Studio digital stamp set just to get this little owl.  The set also comes with the cute sentiment, a raven, spider and a chandelier.  I am kinda addicted to the little rolled roses….tutorial this week, I promise.  Used that cute oval frame embossing folder again along with a couple of images from the Creative Elements set, some Basic Jewel rhinestones and a black pearl (colored with a marker).  The lace is from last year’s Holiday Mini. 

Happy Halloween - Owl

Fellow stamper and Stampin’ Up! demonstrator Tiffany Bauer hosts a terrific blog, My Crafty World, and each week chooses stamping/papercraft creations from around the blogosphere for inclusion in her Sunday My Crafty Picks.  I was so excited to get an email from her this week choosing my Ka-Pow card (in the post below) as one of her picks this week.   Check out the cute little badge on my sidebar.   You can check out her blog and other picks at My Crafty World.  I hope you take a look…she’s terrific.

As always, you can purchase all the product used in this card at my Stampin’ Up! website.  Just click here:

3 comments:

Tammy Fite said...

This is great--so much detail! I love it!

Congrats on being one of the My Crafty Picks!!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

WOW!!! This is fantabulous!!!!

Selene Kempton said...

I can see why tiffany chose your card! Absolutely stunning halloween card! Thanks for playing along with stamping411 this week.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails