Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Kindness Matters

I could send this card to thousands of people and I’ll bet you could too.  I have been blessed so many times with the kindness of others.  God has put wonderful people in my life- I wish I could list them all.  Some of these wonderful people are kind enough to ready this blog.  This card is for you.

I altered yesterday’s CAS challenge sketch and used the gorgeous color combo in today’s Color Challenge.  AND, found a reason to use the cutest and sweetest new Stampin’ Up! set Kindness Matters.  AND, if that isn’t enough, I made my very first Gerbera daisy from my brand new Flower, Daisies #2 Bigz Die.  This is absolutely “to die for.”

Kindness Matters - Gerbera Daisy - 2

We had a wonderful weekend in Franklin with Isabella and her parents.  Growing. Like. A. Weed.  Here’s the little princess crawling down the hall with her Poppy:

4 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

I popped over and low and behold I HAVE THIS DIE!! I am so goingto CASE your beautiful flower! Thanks for the inspiration!!

Ann Schach said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous, Diane! The flower is so realistic. I love the new embossing folder! You did a perfect job creating such a clean and classy card!

Mary Marsh said...

I wanted to drop in and see your video-your grandaughter is so precious-I have a 7 month old and soon she will be crawling

bensarmom said...

Diane, your card is just beautiful. I'm going to try your daisy as that is one of my fav flowers. Your granddaughter is just gorgeous. She made me smile tonight when I needed it most. Bless you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails