Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Right Time–Stamping 411–SSC197

I feel a little overwhelmed this week.  I don’t have much on my schedule so decided to spend some time each day re-organizing my stamping studio (which is a fancy name for the laundry room!).  It’s not working.  I am so easily distracted that I can’t seem to complete any tasks.  I will walk in here to send an email, see a stack of stuff to sort through, and completely forget to send the email.  I guess this type of behavior is common as we get a little older, but it is killing me!

So, last night as I was closing up the “studio”, I saw the Stamping 411 sketch challenge on my table and decided to play.  (I’ve been trying to organize challenges and there are so many terrific ones in addition to SCS  - well, that’s overwhelming too.)  Anyway, Stamping 411 is an AWESOME resource for stampers.  The samples they share and challenge submissions are SUO – Stampin’ Up! Only – and that is what enticed me. I finally got to bed around 1AM all pumped up because I finished something!

My last order brought a set from Shelli’s collection called Sense of Time.  I ordered this because I have gone bonkers over the vintage rave in the crafting world right now. I am making a vintage journal using products from our Distressing Kit and decided to continue the theme with this card.  I also really enjoy getting a little grungy.  Hope you enjoy The Right Time.

DSC00663

Shop my online store 24/7 for all products used in this card.

Stamp Sets

Sense of Time, Artistic Etchings, French Foilage

Ink

Tea Stain, Night of Navy, Bravo Burgundy, Versamark

Paper

Night of Navy, Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze, Bravo Burgundy, First Edition

Accessories

Distressing Kit, Cutter Kit,Night of Navy Button, Linen Thread, Crimper, Sponges, Scallop Circle Punch, 1-1/2” and 1” Circle Punches, Vintage Trinkets, Game Spinner, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Sticky Strip, 1-3/8” Square Punch, Big Shot, Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is just beautiful!! Love the colors, the vintage feel and the huge clock!! Great job!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails