Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Occasions Mini Catalog Sales Begin January 4th, 2011

You've seen a few sneak peaks from the Occasions Mini and now you can order these gorgeous stamps, fabric, Designer Series Paper and other coordinating items.  Let me know if you need a copy and I will get it to you ASAP.



Also need to remind you that Sale-A-Bration, Stampin' Up! biggest sale of the year, will begin January 25th.  For every $50 you spend, you will get to choose an item from the SAB brochure OR a stamp set in the current Idea Book and Catalog valued at $14.95 or less.  Workshop totals soar during Sale-A-Bration, so book your workshop now for terrific hostess gifts.


It's 2011!!!  Can you believe it?  I can't wait to see what God has in store for me and my family this year.  I always feel renewed and redeemed when a new year begins and I hope you do too.


Blessings,

Diane

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails