Saturday, November 20, 2010

My Digital Studio - 50% Off - Next Week Only!!!!!!!!!!!

I just learned that My Digital Studio software will be 50% off during the Stampin' Up! Online Extravaganza next week.  I will have more details Monday morning, but wanted to give you a heads-up on this amazing special.

Be sure to check in at my website early Monday morning and check all the Thanksgiving week specials.  We got a sneak peak today of a few of the items, and the gorgeous Christmas fabric will also be 50% off, plus you get free shipping on all orders of $150 or more!

Here are a couple of my very first digital creations.  Notice the stamp images and designer paper, plus ribbon and brads.  I am not an expert yet, but having so much fun learning and creating.  And no messy desk!




You'll be able to order online, send me an email or just call me with your order.

More on Monday,


Diane

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails