Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year!!! and Merry Christmas! FS152 – Ann (Ardodd)

I know, I know, it has been a long time since I last posted.  It’s just been so busy- I just couldn’t get it all done. We were on vacation for three weeks and when we got back, we bought a new home and moved in- oh, the packing and unpacking!   At the same time I was trying to get my Cards for Kids Ministry started at church and hold a couple of Stampin’ Up! workshops and you know the work that goes into that.  Plus, and this is my favorite part, I was honored to be asked to lead a small group for our Women’s Bible Study and for Moms and More (young moms who are led by more mature moms).  I have absolutely every minute of it, but have missed staying in touch and sharing my humble creations.  My new home had to be altered a bit to accommodate my craft supplies, so I really didn’t get to unpack my stuff for a few weeks.  I was so excited when I finally got some ink and stamps out and made a few Christmas cards to demonstrate.

Ann, aka Ardod, is our very deserving Featured Stamper today on SCS and I chose to case this wonderful card.  I changed the image and the embossing folder but tried to keep it Clean And Simple- I love how it turned out and hope you do too.  I know you can’t see the embossing, but it is really striking with this great image.

FS152 CAS Swirl

 

I hope that you had a wonderful Christmas and celebrated the most precious gift of all, the birth of our Savior.

 

Blessings,

Diane

Stamps:  SU! Snow Swirled

Paper:  Whisper White

Ink:  Versamark

Embellishments:  Red Satin ribbon, Red Rhinestones

Tools:   Dimensionals, Oval Nestie, SU! Petals-A-Plenty EF, Silver EP, Heat Tool

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails