Monday, January 5, 2009

Sweet Delights - Mojo68 - Poetic Artistry


I love Julee's MojoMonday sketches and her blog is to die for! You must check it out here!!! I played today using a brand spankin' new stamp (for me) from Great Impressions. The sample at my LSS had a lot of tiny glitter on it, but I was a little too lazy to get that fancy. I do love this sketch Julee and will be back next Monday. Mojo Monday has a new home, so if you want to take a look you can click on the logo in my sidebar and get a peak at this spiffy site and the sketch of the week.

Supplies: Stamps: Great Impressions Vicki; Paper: Whisper White, PTI White, So Saffron, Bo Bunny Brilliant Blue Dot and Bashful Dot DSP; Ink: Stazon Jet Black, Read Red, Pretty in Pink, So Saffron, Barely Banana, Ruby Red, Regal Rose, Blush Blossom, Ballet Blue; Accessories: Black and White gingham ribbon (Wal-Mart), Nesties, Black brads, Scallop edge punch, dimensionals, SU! Markers.

Thanks for taking a look and many blessings for new beginnings!

Diane


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails